Do you long to call forth a wilder, bolder, more natural creative self?
This Mother’s Day weekend, join like-minded women in the hills of Bristol, NY for a life-changing, day-long retreat led by professional writers, healers, and spiritual guides. No need to actually be a mother, this workshop is about giving birth to your truer voice using transformative and integrative writing techniques.
- Explore the Gleason Lodge grounds, woods, and babbling brook during an hour-long freewrite
- Experience the transcendence of live harp music to accompany your writing and meditation
- Cap off the day with a light dinner and wine reception and gorgeous sunset.
- Registration also includes a nicely bound journal, pen, healthy snacks and drinks, and shuttle service from Writers & Books to Gell and back.
1. “Bringing Your Whole Self to the Page” with Nina Alvarez
(You’ll identify where you are holding back as a writer and get in touch with your heart’s longing.)
2.“Inner-Child Meditation” with Christine Green
(Relaxing inhibitions and engaging play.)
3. Freewriting and contemplation hour with harp music by Mary Monroe
4. “Self-Hypnosis for Overcoming Creative Blocks” with Jennifer Years
(Intensive workshop on self-hypnosis to remove fear and limitations.)
5. “Manifest the Magic of Your True Writing Self” with Tracy Cretelle
(Create personal mantras and even an amulet to take with you.)
We encourage you to bring your own lunch. There are large refrigerators at the Gleason Lodge. We will provide tea, coffee, and bottled water, as well as light snacks throughout the day.
If you would like to make a request for any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the event or workshop.