Turning Pages Membership
Turning Pages Readers Circle is a unique level of membership that celebrates you, the reader.
“Turning Pages offers delicious food for the literary soul.”
Each book you receive as a Turning Pages member is a unique and eclectic selection personally chosen by interesting and renowned people in the literary field. After each book is selected, our curator writes a personal note detailing their thoughts for choosing that particular title. (Previous curators have included award-winning authors such as Ann Patchett and Eowyn Ivey.) Books are then carefully wrapped by Writers & Books staff members with clues as to their themes, and then mailed to your door.
After you receive your book, Writers & Books hosts a special member-only event for you and your fellow Turning Pages readers. At these events, you will hear curated talks given by prominent guest speakers, engage with other readers like you, and satisfy your need for literary discussion.
As Development Director Alexa Scott-Flaherty so eloquently states: “This program is one of the best parts of my job. What has been the most lovely and inspiring part of this entire project has been meeting you – our members, our readers! It has been an honor to get to know you at the quarterly events and I thank you for your kind notes and emails expressing your enthusiasm for this membership. I leave each evening event inspired and motivated by the conversation and company.”
In addition to new reads, discussions, and friends, Turning Pages members also receive membership benefits:
- Tuition discounts on all classes and workshops
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and events
- Discounts in our bookstore, BOA Editions, and Open Letter Books
- Discounts in ROC Brainery, Edibles, Salena’s, ROAM Cafe, and Nox
- Early access to course registration (including SummerWrite)
- A membership loyalty card to earn a free class or workshop
In addition to these benefits, a subscription to the Turning Pages curated literary selection, and exclusive literary talks with distinguished guest speakers, members also receive benefits they can share, which include:
- Two discounted workshop or event passes to share with a friend
- An individual gift membership to share with a friend (where they can have access to the same discounts in bookstores and restaurants!)
The Turning Pages Membership is only $250 per year for all the benefits described. Please contact Caitlin Davie at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a Turning Pages member!
$250 / year