CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, FEES
- If a course fails to meet the minimum registration, it will be cancelled and full tuition refunded. We make every effort to notify you 72 hours in advance.
- Requests for refunds must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you withdraw from a class at least three business days before the first meeting, you will receive a full refund minus a 15% processing fee.
- The following deadlines apply:
- Mini Workshops, Special Topic Classes, Master Classes, and Gell Intensives: Tuition, minus 25%, is refundable when request is received 24 hours before the first session. Thereafter, refunds will not be issued.
- Six-Week Workshops: Tuition, minus 25%, is refundable after the first class meeting. Thereafter, refunds will not be issued. Tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
- A $30 fee is charged for bad checks.