Workshops are conducted EST via Zoom, a virtual platform that allows you to participate in exercises and contribute to group conversation. To participate, please register by the deadline using the ticket portal below, or go to Scholarships. Zoom links are emailed to registered participants.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, FEES
If a course fails to meet the minimum registration, it will be cancelled and full tuition refunded. We make every effort to notify you 72 hours in advance.
• Requests for refunds must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you withdraw from a class at least three business days before the first meeting, you will receive a full refund minus a 15% processing fee.
• The following deadlines apply:
• Mini Workshops, Special Topic Classes, Master Classes, and Gell Intensives: Tuition, minus 25%, is refundable when request is received 24 hours before the first session. Thereafter, refunds will not be issued.
• Six-Week Workshops: Tuition, minus 25%, is refundable after the first class meeting. Thereafter, refunds will not be issued. Tuition will not be pro-rated for missed classes.
• A $30 fee is charged for bad checks.