To ensure the safety and health of our guests and staff, we are not accepting reservations for Gell House residencies through June 30, 2020.
Overnight guests will stay in the Gell House, a completely furnished hillside house surrounded by a landscaped yard and acres of woodlands.
This charming space has two furnished suites each consisting of a bedroom, sitting room/workspace, and bathroom. The suites share the common space of a dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Several large windows overlook the yard, which slopes down to a brook and valley beyond.
This quiet retreat is the perfect setting for study, writing, reading, discussion, and reflection.
Gell House Nightly Rates
- $60/$80 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - one guest.
- $110/$150 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - two guests
- $160/$220 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - three guests
- $210/$300 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - four guests
- $25/$30 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate for each additional guest, 8 maximum
- Daytime group rate: $150/$175 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate per day.
Restrictions & Additional Information
No charge for guests age 16 and under when accompanied by adult.
- No pets on premises at all, and no smoking indoors.
- Fees include full use of facilities and grounds.
- Linens and kitchen utensils are provided.
- Guests must provide their own meals.
- One outdoor grill is located near the Gell House.
- WiFi available.
- Printer & copy paper available.
I wanted to let you know I had a great stay at the Gell House. I got about 3 times as much done as I had planned. Really productive time. -Larry Kelts, Writer-in-Residence | June 2017