Overnight guests will stay in the Gell House, a completely furnished hillside house surrounded by a landscaped yard and acres of woodlands.
This charming space has two furnished suites each consisting of a bedroom, sitting room/workspace, and bathroom. The suites share the common space of a dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Several large windows overlook the yard, which slopes down to a brook and valley beyond.
This quiet retreat is the perfect setting for study, writing, reading, discussion, and reflection.
Gell House Nightly Rates
- $60/$80 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - one guest.
- $110/$150 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - two guests
- $160/$220 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - three guests
- $210/$300 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate - four guests
- $25/$30 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate for each additional guest, 8 maximum
- Daytime group rate: $150/$175 W&B Member Rate/Public Rate per day.
Restrictions & Additional Information
No charge for guests age 16 and under when accompanied by adult.
- No pets on premises at all, and no smoking indoors.
- Fees include full use of facilities and grounds.
- Linens and kitchen utensils are provided.
- Guests must provide their own meals.
- One outdoor grill is located near the Gell House.
- WiFi available.
- Printer & copy paper available.
I wanted to let you know I had a great stay at the Gell House. I got about 3 times as much done as I had planned. Really productive time. -Larry Kelts, Writer-in-Residence | June 2017