Gell: A Finger Lakes Creative Retreat is a unique and scenic rental space with three facilities — the Gell House, the Gleason Lodge, and the Thoreau Cabin. During the summer months very sturdy canvas tents are set up for guests to enjoy.
Recent Stories from Gell
- Writers & Books Receives Regional Development Grant
- Gell Summer Intensive
- Testimonial from Writer in Residence at Gell, Kevin Clouther
- Testimonial from Writer in Residence at Gell, Kelli Jo Ford
- Write. Harp. Wine. Howl. A blog about the upcoming Mother Wolf Writing Retreat by Christine Green
- Upstate Artist Forum Gathering
- Writing Your Summer Adventure at Gell
- Spring has Sprung at the Gell Center!
- Spring Catalog offers new workshops in all genres
- Literary Love Stories
~ Dr. Mick Krasner – Mindful Practice Programs – URMC, April 27th, 2019