Gell: A Finger Lakes Creative Retreat is a unique and scenic rental space with three facilities — the Gell House, the Gleason Lodge, and the Thoreau Cabin. During the summer months very sturdy canvas tents are set up for guests to enjoy.
For more information about Gell, and to book your next rental, contact Kathy Pottetti at (585) 473-2590 x105 or email email@example.com.
Recent Stories from Gell
- Writers & Books Receives Regional Development Grant
- Gell Summer Intensive
- Testimonial from Writer in Residence at Gell, Kevin Clouther
- Testimonial from Writer in Residence at Gell, Kelli Jo Ford
- Write. Harp. Wine. Howl. A blog about the upcoming Mother Wolf Writing Retreat by Christine Green
- Upstate Artist Forum Gathering
- Writing Your Summer Adventure at Gell
- Spring has Sprung at the Gell Center!
- Spring Catalog offers new workshops in all genres
- Literary Love Stories
“The Gleason lodge is an attractive place to hold a group meeting. The setting and surroundings are beautiful and inspiring, and the lodge itself supports authentic and deep interpersonal work. I recommend it without reservation.”
~ Dr. Mick Krasner – Mindful Practice Programs – URMC, April 27th, 2019