The Champions of Writers & Books are prominent members of our community who are dedicated to actively supporting the arts in Rochester. Champions are the philanthropists of the city who understand the importance of educating our citizens in literature, poetry, the craft of writing, and self-expression. This is why we thank these patrons with the benefits that all members receive:
- Tuition discounts on all classes and workshops
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and events
- 10% discount in our physical bookstore, BOA Edition, and Open Letter Books
- 10% discount in ROC Brainery, Edibles, Salena’s, ROAM Cafe, and Nox
- Early access to course registration (including SummerWrite)
We also give Champions the benefits received only by Patrons and Turning Pages members:
- Two discounted workshop or event passes to share with a friend
- An individual gift membership to share with a friend
And finally, as a special “thank you” for being a generous donor to the literary community, Champion members will receive a 10% discount on use of the Gell Center of the Finger Lakes, as well as a highly exclusive invitation to a cocktail party with the annual Rochester Reads author. This year, by joining as a Champion member, you can partake in illuminating discussions with Omar El Akkad, the bestselling author and award-winning journalist who has been featured on NPR, the New York Times, and much more.
Thank you for your consideration of The Champion Membership. If you have any questions about the memberships offered at Writers & Books, you can feel free to contact Caitlin Davie at email@example.com.