Your membership will go far in supporting opportunities that enrich and transform lives — from literary arts camps that fire the imaginations of nearly 600 youngsters every July and August, to workshops for adult writers, to Rochester Reads, our community-wide celebration of an outstanding book of fiction, nonfiction, or poetry. Your participation helps ensure that these and many more meaningful programs will continue to thrive.
Individual benefits for you and all members of your household.
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and other fee-based events
- Discounted tuition for adult and youth classes and camps
- Discount on Gell Retreat residencies and facility rentals
- 10% discount on bookstore purchases
- Invitations to members-only events
- Access to quiet writing spaces during business hours (some exceptions apply)