Individual Student Membership
Your membership will go far in supporting opportunities that enrich and transform lives — from literary arts camps that fire the imaginations of nearly 600 youngsters every July and August, to workshops for adult writers, to Rochester Reads, our community-wide celebration of an outstanding book of fiction, nonfiction, or poetry. Your participation helps ensure that these and many more meaningful programs will continue to thrive.
Student & Youth memberships are limited to people eighteen years of age or younger, or with a valid student ID.
Individual benefits at a 50% discount.
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and other fee-based events
- Discounted tuition for adult and youth classes and camps
- Discount on Gell Retreat residencies and facility rentals
- 10% discount on bookstore purchases
- Invitations to members-only events
- Access to quiet writing spaces during business hours (some exceptions apply)
Returning customer? Click here to login
Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code