Turning Pages Membership
Turning Pages Readers Circle is a unique level of membership that celebrates you, the reader.
“Turning Pages offers delicious food for the literary soul.”
Each book you receive as a Turning Pages member is a unique and eclectic selection personally chosen by renowned people in the literary field. After each book is selected, our curator writes a personal note detailing their reasons for choosing that particular title. (Previous curators have included award-winning authors such as Ann Patchett and Eowyn Ivey.) Books are then carefully wrapped by Writers & Books staff members with clues as to their themes, and then mailed to your door.
After you receive your book, Writers & Books hosts a special member-only event for you and your fellow Turning Pages readers. At these events, you will hear curated talks given by prominent guest speakers, engage with other readers like you, and satisfy your need for literary discussion.
In addition to new reads, discussions, and friends, Turning Pages members also receive membership benefits
- Tuition discounts on all classes and workshops
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and events
- 10% discount at our physical bookstore
- Early access to course registration (including SummerWrite)
- A membership loyalty card to earn a free class or workshop
In addition, Turning Pages members will receive exclusive benefits:
- TWO workshop or event passes for a friend’s discounted admissions
- And a gift Individual Membership to share with a friend
The Turning Pages Membership is only $250 per year for all the benefits described. Please contact Caitlin Davie at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a Turning Pages member!