For our younger students, the Youth Membership (Grades K-12) offers a deep discount on our many membership benefits. Parents can sign up their children, or older students can sign up themselves.
For only $25, this membership consists of:
- Tuition discounts on all classes and workshops
- Free or discounted admission to readings, performances, and events
- 10% discount at our physical bookstore
- Early access to course registration (including SummerWrite)
- A membership loyalty card to earn a free class or workshop
Parents will not be able to register their own attendance for workshops under this membership, as it will be under the student’s name. But if you are a parent interested in receiving benefits for both you and your child, you can join our Household Membership. With this membership, for only $65, each member of your family can receive tuition discounts, book discounts, and more.