WRITERS & BOOKS’ JUNIOR APPRENTICESHIP
July 6 – August 13, 2021
Four junior apprenticeships still available! Apply by 6/30/2021.
All activities take place virtually via Zoom. Access to reliable WI-FI and pc, mac, or tablet required.
- Between the ages of 14-16 on May 31, 2021
- Currently enrolled in middle or high school or a TASC (GED) program
- Not a college student
- Live within the City of Rochester or Monroe County
- County residents residing outside the City of Rochester must meet 200% of the 2020-2021 Poverty Guidelines to be eligible.
Step 1: Complete RochesterWorks’ Application: http://apply.rocsummeryouth.com/user/login?redirect=
Step 2: Submit Required Documentation* through DocCollect or hand deliver to RochesterWorks, 100 College Avenue, Suite 200, Rochester, NY 14607
Step 3: Email Vanessa Fulmore, Jr Apprentice Mentor, email@example.com, to confirm your enrollment, receive a schedule of assignments and activities, and complete forms.
- Application Signature Report (signed by applicant and parent/guardian)
- Photo ID (issued no later than 2019)
- Q2 report card (that shows Name, School and GPA)
- Social Security Card
- Work permit (all applicants must be at least 14 years of age by May 31, 2021)
How to Submit Your Documents
Create an account in DocCollect using a compatible internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or your smartphone)
- Use the applicant’s name. It will be easier to identify during the review process.
- Remember to use the username and not the email address to sign in to the account.
- Use an email that you have access to, reminders will be sent regularly.
- Wait the full 48 hours for account approval. Do not create more than one account.
DocCollect User Tips Guide